Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Spaghetti Paste


For my Spaghetti Pasta dinner I first made a quick sketch on a blank piece of paper to decide how I would plan out the steps. I wanted to show all the necessary materials and cooking supplies that you would need. Then I went ahead and drew the steps. It was was hard to make each step flow correctly but feel that I managed to do it as best as I could. I wanted to have meatballs in my pasta but I could not figure out a way to show the process of making meatballs. My favorite part of the drawing is pouring the tomato sauce on the spaghetti. I then also showed a final picture of what the dinner plate would look like. I had fun drawing this sketch and then after I finished I actually made my self a paste dinner, but with meatballs.

No comments:

Post a Comment