Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Simple Tables to Graphs


For my table and graph I chose to look into the differences of where students are from at RWU. I looked up percentages and formed a table graph then a line graph. It was interesting to see that most of the students are from the New England and also that we have 2% of international students. We also have a large amount of students from the Tri-state area, which is New york, New Jersey, Connecticut. I found all these results interesting because I am from California and there is a small amount from the west coast. It is interesting being from a totally different area and from a completely different coasts. The people are much different and I get asked the same question almost more than once a week, "Why did you come all the way from California to RWU?" I get asked this question all the time. Sometimes it just gets too much or too funny and i get sick of answering. Overall, It was fun too make the two graphs and see the difference between them.


No comments:

Post a Comment