Thursday, October 28, 2010

Lawn Care



For this graphic it was hard to come up with an idea of how to show the steps with out any words. I woke up one morning and the idea of a chart popped into my head. I think it is the best way to describe the process. It took me a while to get system down of all the steps that were described in the instructions. After doing a couple quick sketches I narrowed it down to this chart and then put in a lot more detail so people could follow the process easily. I had a hard time drawing the bugs but otherwise everything else I felt went great. I thought that this was an interesting idea to follow and learn because there are a lot of people out there that can not read or understand english. I feel that I am learning a new way of how to perceive and describe things to a whole other audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment