Sunday, October 3, 2010

Collage


For my Collage I quickly put it together with the best intentions of making it flow. There are different types of women and in their pictures their stance is very powerful and makes a statement. I tried to chose pictures that women were brave and had the inner beauty. There are also some male pictures on my collage just to compare and contrast women to men and how sex sells in different ways. My favorite picture is the women on the horse. She seems so strong and her beauty glows as she looks so graceful on the horse. If I had more time I would try to fill up the whole page and leaving no blank space. Also, maybe using a black marker to high light some features or leaving my own comments to make the collage complete. In the end I really enjoyed doing this project. I thought it was a lot of fun and I got to learn how to put something to quickly with out even having time to think about it and it turned out pretty good.





4 comments:

  1. I noticed your collage uses a lot of cool and calming colors which could be a reflection of your personality, or how you like to visually see things. -meaghan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exaggerated movements
    Athleticism
    Light color pattern
    Square images

    ReplyDelete
  3. In this collage I noticed patterns of motion, happiness and beauty. There are various images of bodies in motion, including a girl running, and doing a back flip. There is also a guy taking his shirt off and a woman posing in front of mountains that suggest a theme regarding the beauty of the human form.

    ReplyDelete
  4. -Women
    -Showing of skin
    -Warm colors
    -Green
    -Sports

    ReplyDelete