Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Reflection

I really enjoyed doing this blog and participating in this class. I learned a lot about visual thinking. I never thought that there was so much to know about that topic. I find it very important as a PR major to learn about this stuff. It makes think on a different level and being able to figure things out in a different way than others. It is just a whole other perspective on how to think things through and process them. It definitely makes you use your other part of your brain and as well as the part that your use to using. I feel that I am more educated in visual thinking than I ever was before. I am a very visual thinker and from being involved in arts my whole life I was really able to process this very clearly and get the point quickly. However this is very different than visual arts but kind of has the same mentally in a way. I over all would recommend this class to all communications majors.

No comments:

Post a Comment