Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Multivariate Display


I decided to my multivariate display on information that was easy get and that was interesting. I used the info of how many DUI arrest are made in Bristol RI from August to November. This is when we are in school and many college kids are driving around. It seemed that the months that we were here that there tends to be more arrests. The month of October was the highest. I am assuming that because of halloween and it being a full month of school that is why is had the highest percentage. November was the least amount I feel because we are not here almost a full week of school and with the Thanksgiving break people tend to be less focused on partying and just plan on going home. This information was really interesting for me to find. I thought by displaying it in a bar graph and a pie graph that we would be able to see the whole picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment